銀行與金融服務物聯網市場：按組成部分、應用分類 - 2023-2030 年全球預測
Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market by Component (Services, Solution), Application (Customer Management & Support, Data Management, Security & Monitoring) - Global Forecast 2023-2030
銀行和金融服務市場的物聯網預計將從 2022 年的 25.6 億美元增至 2030 年的 89.7 億美元，預測期內年複合成長率為 16.94%。
FPNV定位矩陣是評估銀行和金融服務物聯網市場的重要工具。透過分析與業務策略和產品滿意度相關的關鍵指標來全面評估供應商。這使得使用者能夠根據自己的具體資訊做出明智的決策。進階分析將供應商分為四個像限，每個象限都有不同程度的成功：前沿 (F)、探路者 (P)、利基 (N) 和重要 (V)。這個富有洞察力的框架使決策者能夠充滿信心地駕馭市場。
The Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market is projected to reach USD 8.97 billion by 2030 from USD 2.56 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 16.94% during the forecast period.
Global Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market
|KEY MARKET STATISTICS|
|Base Year Value ||USD 2.56 billion|
|Estimated Year Value ||USD 2.99 billion|
|Forecast Year Value ||USD 8.97 billion|
This research report analyzes various sub-markets, forecasts revenues, and examines emerging trends in each category to provide a comprehensive outlook on the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market.
Based on Component, market is studied across Services and Solution. The Services is further studied across Managed Services and Professional Services. The Services is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Application, market is studied across Customer Management & Support, Data Management, and Security & Monitoring. The Security & Monitoring is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
Based on Region, market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is projected to witness significant market share during forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make well-informed decisions. In this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 is base year, 2023 is estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is an indispensable tool for assessing the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market. It comprehensively evaluates vendors, analyzing key metrics related to Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction. This enables users to make informed decisions tailored to their specific needs. Through advanced analysis, vendors are categorized into four distinct quadrants, each representing a different level of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital (V). Be assured that this insightful framework empowers decision-makers to navigate the market with confidence.
The Market Share Analysis offers invaluable insights into the vendor landscape Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market. By evaluating their impact on overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we provide companies with a comprehensive understanding of their performance and the competitive environment they confront. This analysis also uncovers the level of competition in terms of market share acquisition, fragmentation, dominance, and industry consolidation during the study period.
The report delves into recent significant developments in the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market, highlighting leading vendors and their innovative profiles. These include Accenture PLC, Andersen Inc., Armis Inc., AT&T Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, ESDS Software Solution Ltd., Fiserv, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., InfiSIM Limited, Intel Corporation, Intellias Global Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Itrex Group, Kiya.ai, Matellio Inc., Motivity Labs, Relevant Software LLC, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Sierra Wireless by Semtech Corporation, SRS Live Technologies Private Limited (SabPaisa), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Thales Group, and Vention Group.
1. Market Penetration: It provides comprehensive information about key players' market dynamics and offerings.
2. Market Development: In-depth analysis of emerging markets and penetration across mature market segments, highlighting lucrative opportunities.
3. Market Diversification: Detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments.
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players.
5. Product Development & Innovation: Intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments.
1. What is the market size and forecast for the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?
2. Which products, segments, applications, and areas hold the highest investment potential in the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?
3. What is the competitive strategic window for identifying opportunities in the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?
4. What are the latest technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?
5. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?
6. Which modes and strategic moves are suitable for entering the Internet of Things in Banking & Financial Services Market?