Product Code: IFT295A
The report provides an overview of the global BIM market and analyzes market trends. Using 2022 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2023 to 2028. This report has segmented the market based on component, deployment, project life cycle, application and region. The report also highlights significant trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The report provides an overview of the global BIM market and analyzes market trends. This report has segmented the market based on component, deployment, project life cycle, application and region. Using 2022 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2023 to 2028. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by component, deployment, project life cycle, application and geographical region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of BIM software and solution providers.
The report covers the market for BIM and the user base across different regions. It also highlights significant trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The market covers solutions and services related to BIM, which helps lower maintenance costs, environmental, social, governance (ESG), EHS monitoring and energy savings to achieve a net zero carbon footprint. Also, it includes how advanced technologies are integrated with software solutions to monitor, predict and analyze businesses to reduce their carbon footprints. The report excludes the hardware components that significantly contribute to the global BIM market.
- An overview of the global market for building information modeling (BIM)
- An estimate of the market size, and analyses of global market trends with data from 2022 and 2023, estimates for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- An evaluation of the current and future market potential and quantification of the market by component, deployment, project life cycle, application, end-user, and region
- Discussions of market opportunities for BIM applications, industry structure and regulatory scenarios
- A look at how BIM enables its users to plan, design and manage building projects more efficiently
- Detailed ESG performance analysis for BIM market, discussion on current status of ESG and carbon footprint and environmental impact in the global BIM market, and government initiatives and regulations
- Discussions of technologies such as paper-based design, modeling software and CAD systems, and how they help in increasing efficiency, productivity, quality, infrastructure value, and sustainability
- A market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and patent activity
- Company profiles of major players within the industry
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
- Market Outlook
- Market Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Challenges
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of Russia-Ukraine War on the Global BIM Market
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Component, Deployment, Project Life Cycle, Application and End User
- BIM Market, by Component
- BIM Market, by Deployment
- BIM Market, by Project Life Cycle
- BIM Market, by Application
- BIM Market, by End User
- Facility Managers
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown, by Region
- BIM Market Size, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Chapter 6 Sustainability in BIM Industry: An ESG Perspective
- Global BIM Market: Key ESG Issues
- Carbon Footprint/Environmental Impact
- Animal Welfare
- Labor Practices
- Transparency and Governance
- BIM Market ESG Performance Analysis
- Environmental Performance
- Social Performance
- Governance Performance
- Current Status of ESG in the Global BIM market
- Consumer Attitudes: ESG in the Global BIM Market
- ESG Practices in the Global BIM market
- Case Study
- Environmental Initiatives
- Social Initiatives
- Governance Initiatives
- Concluding Remarks
Chapter 7 Competitive Intelligence
- Market Ranking Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- AUTODESK INC.
- BECK TECHNOLOGY
- BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC.
- DASSAULT SYSTEMES
- HEXAGON AB
- NEMETSCHEK SE
- PENTAGON SOLUTIONS LTD.
- TRIMBLE INC.
- TOPCON POSITIONING SYSTEMS INC.