Is it your job to understand international WAN services and compare options? Researching how to adapt your network to the cloud for your company? Gather round for the most up-to-date analysis for consumers and carriers.
Cloud Connectivity and WAN Service Data Downloads
- Cloud Regions, On-Ramps, and Local Zones: Excel workbook of cloud service providers and their cloud regions, on-ramps, and local zones
- Cloud Connectivity: Excel workbook of locations where network service providers are present in data centers and provide connectivity to cloud providers
- WAN Services: Excel workbook of network service providers and locations where they provide WAN services and direct-connects
Cloud and Network Service Provider Profiles
Cloud service provider profiles detail major infrastructure-as-a-service cloud connectivity locations, as well as data center operators offering cloud connectivity services. These profiles include:
- Partner cloud connectivity colocation and network service provider onramp locations Data center operator cloud exchange locations
- Content delivery network PoP locations
- Submarine cable investment locations
- Location of cloud data centers, as both a list and a map Network Service Provider profiles detail international WAN service offerings of 175+ network service providers, from AT&T to Zayo. These profiles include:
- List of WAN services by PoP
- List of cloud connectivity locations Contact information
This analysis examines trends in the evolution of WAN services and architecture, geographic coverage, and pricing. Our cloud connectivity services section includes profiles and analysis of the major public cloud service providers offering infrastructure as a service.
WAN Services and Pricing Analysis
Includes an overview of MPLS VPN and Ethernet implementations, as well as analysis of the most commonly available WAN service features. Includes:
- Regional MPLS IP VPN pricing trends, including price variations by service provider
- International Ethernet pricing trends by geography, capacity, and transport technology
- Dedicated internet access pricing trends by region and capacity
Cloud Connectivity Services Review
This service includes analysis of private cloud connections offered by carriers, cloud service providers, and colocation providers. Includes:
- IaaS cloud service providers and how to connect to them
- Cloud data center geography and on-ramp locations
- Access technology and circuit sizes offered by NSPs
- Network service provider and data center operator cloud connectivity providers
Cloud Infrastructure Map
Our Cloud Infrastructure Map depicts the locations where cloud services, and connectivity to these services, are present. This includes cloud service provider networks, data centers, and network service provider networks. In addition to service locations for each type of provider, the map provides a top-level view of cloud regions, on-ramps, local zones, and WAN services across all of the providers.
Specialized Research Tools
This subscription is now home to three additional tools vital to understanding the state of the modern WAN:
- 1. SD-WAN Research. Explore profiles of leading software-defined WAN services and brush up on trends in SD-WAN applications, deployment models, pricing, and availability.
- 2. WAN Manager Survey. A treasure trove of analysis based on the experiences of WAN managers whose day-to-day roles cover the design, sourcing, and managing of U.S. national, regional, and global corporate wide area computer networks.
- 3. WAN Market Size Report. Presents individual market sizes and forecasts for key elements of the corporate network, broken out by geography.
This new tool allows you to search by geography across all six Cloud and WAN data sets:
- Cloud Regions
- Local Zones
- On Ramps
- Dedicated Connections
- Cloud Exchanges
- Network Services